Monday, February 9

Sip the Water Sip it

So I am getting used to being slightly tighter this evening. I have not had a fill in almost a year (as I stated earlier) but I am happy to say I have lost 5 pounds total since my last fill. We all know I have been up and down since then.

As of right now I have 2819 calories left to burn on my watch before I burn off another pound of fat. I have another fill for my Band on the 9th of March at 3:44. I am going increase by another CC at that appointment if I am able. But my goal by that date is to be below 240 (reaching goal envelope #1)

But man after eating my dinner I felt full the 4 oz I was able to eat. Dave and I worked out. But I noticed that I am being smarter and making healthier choices since blogging everything and I am being more honest with myself.

I am educating myself more on things that I should do. And Working out with my Husband has been great. Can I say that I love having that commitment with eachother and that date every night with him has made things so much easier because he pushes me to do better.

I started using my I Fit card on my Treadmill again today too and that NEARLY killed me because I was dumb and did the hardest one first. So I will not be doing that again. But Lily was so well behaved while I was working out on the treadmill she played with her treats and her cat toy and layed on the couch and watched me.

So out of morbid curiosity I think tomorrow morning after my Yoga I am going to take my measurements JUST TO SEE.
But I am feeling better about myself after 2 weeks of consistent working out with my Husband and 2 weeks of Marriage today. Nothing has changed except our commitment to eachother and health. And the Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment