Wednesday, February 4

I am big...

I am serious about my health, just like I was serious about my wedding.
What is my Wall? What is holding me back?
I do not think being thin is a possiblity for me. I never thought that being fit was possible for me. I am so used to being fat and out of shape that I do not know anything different. For the first time in my life I want to know something different in my life. I want to know what it feels like to walk with out my skin slapping against my body.
I am so glad that David is being supportive and working out with me. I am so glad I have my Dog Lily to walk with and I am so glad that I have my Treadmill to walk on.
I am so glad that I can cook healthy meals.

I have to keep pushing so I can get to my goal. My first goal of 240 pounds.
I just keep thinking that my legs feel powerful (And they do hurt) and that my AB's have a feeling in them they have not had for a long time.
I have to keep going. My life and my future children's lives depend on me.

1 comment:

  1. So while walking on the Treadmill today Jillian and Bob said that is Bull Crap

    ReplyDelete