Tuesday, January 6

Getting up at 5:30

So this year I will have had my Lap Band for 6 years. I started off at 400+ Pounds. I will never know my true weight at the time of surgery because there were no scales big enough to weigh me where I had surgery. Fast forward 5 years later.

I am getting married in 20 days. I am at 250 Pounds and I absolutly hate myself. My lowest weight was 210.
I am really motivated to get myself down to my Goal weight once and for all. The first 5 years were spent stressing about money and my love life. Now I have all that I need and I do not have my health at 100%

So this blog is a place for me to vent, I doubt anyone will read it but if they do they can feel my frustrations.

So I have had a difficult time lately exercising at night because my puppy and soon to be hubby demand a lot of my attention. So I have geared up for this little goal of mine.
My Reward is 9 days in Hawaii at the Turtle Bay Resort/SPA

Here is what I have got to prepare myself
  1. Treadmill
  2. 20 work out DVD's to switch up and enjoy doing
  3. a mini tramp
  4. a core ball
  5. weights
  6. work out clothes
  7. my IPOD has a play list for working out too with high pumping songs
  8. a goal in mind.

My goal is to be 5 feet 9 inches (That is a given Duh) and 155 Pounds or Less

I have a lot of work ahead of me but I think I can do it.

This morning I got up at 5:55 (Pressed snooze a few times) and went and did my first timers work out on the mini tramp. Nearly killed me

Tonight however the Biggest Loser starts up again and I will be on my Treadmill watching the show as I walk up hill. My goal is to walk a full hour and then do Intervals for another 30 minutes after that... and then streach during the weigh in.

I will let you know how I do. Right now I need to go get some more water.

Goal by the wedding day is to have 5 pounds off this body. That is 20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment