Monday, April 5

So I don't know why but this works

So I have slacked off for so long... I mean a really long time. But 8 days ago my husband and I decided to make working out a game, of friendly competition and lets say in the last 8 days I have worked out more than I have in the last 8 months. I make time to fit in a work out. I am drinking my water like a good girl, and best of all I am taking my vitamins again. Never thought getting 5 experience points would motivate me to take a vitamin that almost always makes me sick. However I am getting smart about it, and taking them with my lunch instead of breakfast when my stomach is super sensitive and always weak.

Also I am eating better meals. Less processed crap. I feel better so naturally wanting to eat better comes along.

So I am going to weigh in once a week on Tuesday Morning, and see where I am at. I am going to start working on my envelopes again... So ready get set go!

No comments:

Post a Comment